"I want your warmth but it’ll only make me colder when it’s over."
- Fiona Apple (via clusteroflust)
(Source: blua, via we-are-all-just-lovers)
"I love you totally, tenderly, tragically."
- Contempt (1963) dir. by Jean-Luc Godard (via violentwavesofemotion)
This is why it hurts the way it hurts.
You have too many words in your head. There are too many ways to describe the way you feel. You will never have the luxury of a dull ache.
You must suffer through the intricacy of feeling too much.
- Iain S. Thomas, I Wrote This For You (via abluesforbrklyn)
"Don’t forget me. Don’t forget how passionately I love you."
- Simone de Beauvoir, from a letter to Jean-Paul Sartre (via violentwavesofemotion)
"My wants are simple: a job that I like and a guy whom I love."
- Emily Giffin, Something Borrowed (via simply-quotes)
(Source: simply-quotes, via mountainhippie)
wordsunwritten asked: Sorry I just stalked your absolutely lovely blog for two hours straight <3
Hey no reason to be sorry, I’m glad you like it that much. Thank you love!
"I think I might always be in some kind of love with you."
- F. Cabanes (via aurelle)
(Source: pinkrobotboogaloo, via embrace-your-earth)
"Your feelings are valid simply because you feel them."
- something lovely my therapist said (via sexual-feelings)
(Source: noshameinoursickness, via theuncreativeblog)
"WARNING: I have memories like landmines.
You cannot possibly walk carefully enough.
There are days I open my mouth and all that
Comes out is apologies. Days when I’m sorry
But you can’t fucking touch me."
- "Broken" by clementinevonradics
From As Often As Miracles (via koyuh)
(Source: nicholevergeire, via white--elephants)